About Georgette Cook
Flower Mound Real Estate Agent
- Widely respected Relocation Expert and Master Negotiator (11 Cross-Country Relocations of my own!)
- Over 25 years of Residential Real Estate Experience.
Your Needs – Your Success
Whether working with Buyers or Sellers, you can count on me to develop an in-depth understanding of your needs quickly and to remain absolutely committed to doing what is best for you throughout the process. Whether it is a suburban neighborhood or extensive acreage, I will help you locate the perfect place for you.
My careful preparation and knowledge of the Metroplex real estate market enable me to maxmize your time, honing in on the homes, schools, neighborhoods, and community services of interest to you.
- State Licensed Residential Real Estate Agent with the essential ABR, CRS, and GRI designations.
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- Relocation Award Winner
- Continuously Distinguished Member of the Ebby Halliday Diamond Circle
- Winner of the Platinum, Summit and Star Awards
Bright, Energetic, Motivated, a Problem-Solver. Clients, associates and friends alike appreciate her ability to get things done. Georgette’s natural affinity for negotiating real estate transactions, relocations in particular, started early. At an early age, she negotiated the purchase of her family’s first home in America, when they moved here from Hungary.